1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS Welcome to Inkybrain Kft. (“The Publisher”). The Publisher provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time. In addition, when using particular services, you and The Publisher shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules (including but not limited to our Spam Policy) are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE The Publisher currently provides users with access to a rich collection of resources. You understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for The Publisher to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the service may include certain communications from The Publisher, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the The Publisher Newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of The Publisher membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new The Publisher properties, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS”. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction.
You also agree to:
(a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and
(b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or The Publisher has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, The Publisher has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
5. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
You agree to (a) immediately notify The Publisher by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. The Publisher cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 4.
6. MEMBER AND VISITOR CONDUCT You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not The Publisher, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. The Publisher does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will The Publisher be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, sexual harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
Harm minors in any way;
Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a The Publisher official, Admin or Moderator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
“stalk” or otherwise harass another;
Collect or store personal data about other users;
You also agree not to use another Internet services to; Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable towards The Publisher or a service we provide.
Should you use ThinkExpats.com, You agree to the following Rules of Conduct;
All Ban cases are dealt with via email to email@example.com. The forum is NOT a place to be discussing or making protests about banned user(s). Complaints about other users (including Moderators / Admin) should be dealt with via firstname.lastname@example.org email and not on the forum. Any posts found of this nature or that are unsuitable for public viewing will be removed. You also agree that a ban on the forum could result in the suspension of any account(s) you hold, blocked access to our Service or termination of your account(s) you hold on the forums.
You acknowledge that The Publisher may not pre-screen Content, but that The Publisher and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, The Publisher and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by The Publisher or submitted to The Publisher, including without limitation information in The Publisher Message Boards, and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that The Publisher may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with legal process;
(b) enforce the TOS;
(c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties;
(d) respond to your requests for customer service; or
(e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of The Publisher, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by The Publisher and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
7. SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content.
8. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold The Publisher, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
9. NO RESALE OF SERVICE You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including your User I.D.), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
10. TERMINATION You agree that The Publisher may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to,
(a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines,
(b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
(c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions),
(d) extended periods of inactivity,
11. LINKS The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because The Publisher has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that The Publisher is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
You further acknowledge and agree that The Publisher shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
12. THE PUBLISHER’S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by The Publisher or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. The Publisher EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE PUBLIASHER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT
(i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
(ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE,
(iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE,
(iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND
(v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE — DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
14. NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
15. NOTICE The Publisher may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, by either email, regular mail, or postings on the Service.
16. VIOLATIONS Please report any violations of the TOS to email@example.com