Animal Lovers League

We are a non-profit organization founded primarily for the sterilization of stray cats and dogs. However, due to the culling of cats during the SARS scare in 2003, and the indiscriminate culling of stray dogs, including the ones that had been sterilized and released back to their environment, we had no choice but to find a place to house them until they are re-homed.

It was for this reason that Pets Villa ( located at 61 Pasir Ris Farmway 3) originally came into existence.

About 80% of the dogs and cats at Pets Villa have either been redeemed from AVA’s pound or evicted from their HDB homes. The remaining 20% are placed with us for various reasons: an asthmatic member of the family, a divorce situation, pressure from in-laws because of the arrival of newborn babies and so on. Happily, most of those from the latter group have been re-homed. Still, many an animal has a heartbreaking story to tell.

{loadposition content_adsensecontent}

As it costs $25,000.00 a month to run Pets Villa, we therefore ask for a token monthly sum from everyone who has his rescued dog or cat in our care. This amount not being enough to run the place, we rely on the sale of merchandize, fundraising and donations from animal lovers.

There were times when we could not make ends meet, especially when a dog or cat falls sick and the owners (rescuers) could not afford to pay for its medical bills.

But as time goes by, and as more and more animal lovers come to know of our existence, life for our doggies and kitties gets a little better. We hope you will spare these deserving animals a thought and donate to their cause. If only our dogs and cats can speak, they will ask for no less from you. Thank you.

Warmest wishes, Cathy Strong, President, Animal Lovers League, +65 9154 6422

александр лобановский супермаркет классиндонезия на картеlive came sexотдел интернетмормышкамакияж сиреневыйRussian Top